Dynamis Ventures Inc. (hereinafter, “Dynamis Ventures,” “Company,” “us,” or “we”) respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit https://silverbackdip.com (hereinafter, “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On or through this Website,
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website; and
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Dynamis Ventures or any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from the Website that does not include links to this policy. Please read this policy carefully to understand our privacy policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from and about users of our Website for a variety of business purposes. The information we collect includes:
- Personally identifiable information, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and country of residence;
- Information that is about you but does not identify you, such as the internet browser and service provider you use;
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect information:
- Directly from you, such as when you complete forms on our Website, register on or through the Website or linked social media sites, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or communication such as via email, or participate in other Website features.
- Automatically as you navigate through and interact with our Website. We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. For example, we may collect details of your visits to our Website, including usage details, traffic data, IP addresses, location data, logs, information from cookies, and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on the Website. We may also collect information about your computer and internet connection, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, and browser type.
We will NOT collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (also known as behavioral tracking).
Do We Use Automated Data Collection Technologies?
- A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Dynamis Ventures, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the Website, or use certain other Website features in the following ways:
- To present the Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purposes for which you provide it;
- To personalize your Website experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other Website feature;
- For marketing and promotional purposes;
- To carry out our business and legal obligations and to enforce our rights; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
If you have opted-in to receive email updates and product offerings, we may send you periodic emails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional email from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove, or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive email updates and product offerings, you will not receive these emails. Visitors who register or participate in other Website features such as marketing programs will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our email list and receive email communications from us.
We may combine information about you that we collect online and from other sources, including from third-party sources.
How Do We Protect Visitor Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured, firewalled networks and is accessible only to a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. All sensitive information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Do We Disclose the Information We Collect to Outside Parties?
Except as described below, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties unless we provide you with advance notice. The term “outside parties” does not include Dynamis Ventures Inc. and its corporate parent(s) and affiliate(s). Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may disclose your personally identifiable information:
- With our Website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personally identifiable held by our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To enforce our Website policies or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety;
- For any other legitimate and lawful purpose;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- For any use for which you provide your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply our Website’s Terms and Conditions of Use and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; or
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Dynamis Ventures, our customers, or others.
We may provide non-personally identifiable visitor information to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How Can You Opt-Out, Remove, or Modify Information You Have Provided to Us?
To modify your email subscription or other information that you have provided to us, please contact us in accordance with the “Questions and Feedback” section (below). Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production. Please note that we may continue to maintain information about individual visitors for internal record keeping purposes.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our Website, including to social media sites. These linked websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We are not responsible or liable for the content and activities on such linked websites. These linked websites are only for your convenience, and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Dynamis Ventures seeks to protect the integrity of our Website and welcomes any feedback about these linked websites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to Our Policy
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code §§ 1798.83 – .84 provides users who are California residents with a right to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal information we may share with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. As noted above, we do not currently provide personally identifiable information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. However, if you are a California resident and would like to receive a separate written notice to this effect, please submit a written request to Dynamis Ventures Inc., 5107 Lena Road, Unit 111, Bradenton, Florida 34211. In your request, please specify that you want a copy of your “California Privacy Rights Notice.” Please allow thirty (30) days for us to respond.
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy or this policy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy or any other issue. You may contact us by phone at (866) 969-8585 (866-9NXT-LVL) or by mail at Dynamis Ventures Inc., 5107 Lena Road, Unit 111, Bradenton, Florida 34211.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Please visit our Terms and Conditions of Use page, which establishes policies for use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our Website.